Saturday, August 9, 2014

RIP Shree krishna Shrestha

I still remember my childhood when Shree krishna shrestha used to be my favourite Hero. His acting , his dance always impressed us. I really feel terrible after hearing this shocking news about his death .Recently married Shree krishna shreshtha , was suffering form deep pneumonia and was admitted in hospital in Delhi for the treatment. Where he passed away last night. Those songs, CHATTA RUMAL KYA MALUM, YE MERO HAJUR and so on ...are going through my mind as a flashback at he moment.  May his departed soul rest in peace and may god give strength to bereaved family and friends.He will live on in our memories forever...

Lets remember him for a while ...
I have posted the video song from his latest movie Kohinoor
and the his last voice messages from the hospital to his fans below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...